Legal Requirements to work in UK as a Dentist

Categories: UK Regulations

Medicruit has outlined the initial process to be legally entitled to work in the UK as a Dentist. Register with the General Dental Council (GDC) which is the governing body in the UK for Dentistry. You can find their website at You will receive a GDC Number which will register you as a Dental Professional in the United Kingdom. Dependant on where you qualified , you may have to do the mandatory GDC Overseas Registration Exam. Formerly known as the IQE. You are ... Read More

| © 2009 - 2011 Medicruit | All Rights Reserved | 'Medicruit' is a Registered Trademark of Medi-cruit Ltd. | Registered Company Number: 4206939 |
| MediEstates Ltd | Registered Company Number: 5788062 | Registered Office: Pacific House, Stanier Way, Derby, DE21 6BF. UK |
V.A.T. Registration Number: 755 6032 30