Documentation You Will Need To Work In The UK

Categories: UK Regulations

At Medicruit we will assist you in your move to the UK to work as a Dentist or Dental professional from day 1. We will assist in planning, travel, dental seminars and information.Essentially we are discussing here Eligibility to Work In The UK, as a Dentist. (Some of the key information you will find in this UK Dental regulations category.) The information below is documentation you must be in possession of before we can send you to jobs found in our Dental Jobs database. If ... Read More

Legal Requirements to work in UK as a Dentist

Categories: UK Regulations

Medicruit has outlined the initial process to be legally entitled to work in the UK as a Dentist. Register with the General Dental Council (GDC) which is the governing body in the UK for Dentistry. You can find their website at You will receive a GDC Number which will register you as a Dental Professional in the United Kingdom. Dependant on where you qualified , you may have to do the mandatory GDC Overseas Registration Exam. Formerly known as the IQE. You are ... Read More

| © 2009 - 2011 Medicruit | All Rights Reserved | 'Medicruit' is a Registered Trademark of Medi-cruit Ltd. | Registered Company Number: 4206939 |
| MediEstates Ltd | Registered Company Number: 5788062 | Registered Office: Pacific House, Stanier Way, Derby, DE21 6BF. UK |
V.A.T. Registration Number: 755 6032 30